Lexington, a chapter of The Arc New York, invites you to join us on Friday, June 8, for our second annual golf tournament! All golfers are welcome at this outstanding day of competition and fun.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- The tournament includes foursome teams, but a foursome is not necessary to register. Individual registrations are accepted.
- Registration includes:
- Complimentary gift
- Sandwich lunch
- Liquid refreshments and snacks
- Prime rib dinner
- Opportunities for prizes and raffle items
- Registration fee: $100 per golfer
- Fee for non-golfers planning to attend dinner: $50
- Deadline for entry: Friday, June 1
To sign up for the tournament, contact Lynette May at 518-661-9932/ MayL@thearclexington.org or Tim White at 518-775-5342/WhiteT@thearclexington.org. Proceeds benefit the Paul Nigra Center for Creative Arts.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Become a sponsor of this and other Nigra Arts Center events! For more information, contact Wally Hart, Executive Director of The Lexington Foundation at (518) 661-9932 or email@example.com or Sue Nigra, Director of the Paul Nigra Center for Creative Arts at (518) 661-9932 or firstname.lastname@example.org.